Students/parents/guardians are bound by the rules and regulations in all respects which may be modified from time to time and all matters of dispute are subjected to the final decision of the Principal/Managing committee.
- All students should converse only in English inside the school premises.
- Students should be decent, courteous and polite at all times whether they are in the class or in the school premises.
- Students should be orderly and disciplined at the time of assembling for prayer and also at other functions.
- Students should respect the beauty and cleanliness of the school and take utmost care to promote the same.
- Students should address their teachers and all the members of the staff with due respect and politeness. They are expected to behave in a gentle manner. They should show respect and politeness to their companions too.
- Students are responsible for their belongings and the school cannot be held responsible for their jewellery, books, money etc., lost by them while every effort is made by the school management to reduce the loss of such articles.
- Scribbling on books, desks and walls is strictly prohibited and liable to fines.
- Running or playing in the school compound and shouting inside the classes are not allowed.
- Students are prohibited to go out of school premises during school hours and lunch hour without the permission of the principal. Any damage done to school property should be replaced by the pupil concerned.
- Disobedience and misbehavior towards staff members/repeated eaking of school rules/behavior objectionable to the good tone of the school, even outside the school premises will deserve severe punishment will lead to even dismissal if warnings are ignored.
- No TRANSFER CERTIFICATE OR LEAVING CERTIFICATE will be issued until all dues to the school have been paid in full, with a written application from parent or guardian.
- THIS SCHOOL PERSERVES THE RIGHT TO INCREASE THE FEES AT ANY TIME OF THE SCHOOL YEAR, IF ANY INCREMENT IS DEEMED NECESSARY.
- The attendance of the student must be 75% for appearing in the final examination.
- A boy may be expelled for offences, which are likely to impair the discipline of the school, or for repeated misconduct and disregard for school rules. Parents and guardians may also be asked to withdraw their son if his academic performance continues to be very poor.
- Decision of the school disciplinary committee headed by the Principal in all such cases will be final.
- Private Tuition is not permitted and never provided by our teachers.