The child will appear for an admission test as per the date marked on registration form. The result of the successful candidates will be announced on the same day. Parents will have to complete the admission formalities within two days of the declaration of the result, failing which no claim for the seat/admission will be entertained. Registration form along with the prospectus can be purchased from the school office on payment. The demand draft should be drawn in the name of the school and draft should bear the particulars of the child at the reverse of it. The demand draft must be accompanied by a request letter and the mailing address.
- The application form for admission (attached with the prospectus) is to be duly filled in and submitted to the school office along with the registration fees. Alternatively you can also register online. Registration is no guarantee for admission and registration fee is not refundable.
- Admission to the next upper classes the student has to qualify a written test.
- There is no written test for admission in Nursery – III.
- It is done by means of interaction with parents and the child.
- Admission to classes IV onwards is done on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the written test (Hindi, English and Mathematics) and personal interview.
- Documents required with the application form.
- School leaving certificate from the last school attended.
- Progress Report of the last exam passed.
- Date of birth and character certificate from the school last attended.
- Ration Card or any other valid proof of place of residence.
- 5 passport color photographs.
- Registration fee (as applicable) in favour of Principal, Pilani Public School, drawn on YES Bank/UCO Bank/SBBJ/SBI payable at Pilani. In case the Admission Form is downloaded from the site, additional Rs. 200/- is to be remitted along with the registration fee.
- Candidates from all caste, creed and religion can apply for admission in respective classes. A student seeking admission to any class will be eligible for admission to that class only if he/she has been studying in a school recognized by or affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi or any other recognized Board of Secondary Education in India.
- Has passed qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination making him/her eligible for admission to that class.