1st April to 31st March.
Admission is open for all the classes without any discrimination. Prospectus is available at School Reception.
A student in a school seeking admission to any class will be eligible to admission to that class only if he/she:
- Has been studying in a school recognized by or affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi or any other recognized Board of Secondary Education in India.
- Has passed qualifying or equivalent examination making him/her eligible for admission to that class.
First 5+ and so on
Documents Required With The Application Form
- School leaving certificate from the last school attended.
- Progress Report of the last exam .
- Date of birth and character certificate from the school last attended.
- Ration card or any other valid proof of place of residence.
- Five recent passport size colour photographs.
- A Draft of Rs. 1000/= as registration fee in favour of Principal,Pilani Public School, drawn on UCo Bank/ SBBJ/ SBI payable at Pilani.In case the Admission Form is downloaded from the site, additional Rs.200/- is to be remitted along with the registration fee.